Tuesday 21 February 2012

Kraft It Up Feb Challenge

This is a layout I have created for this months Kraft it Up challenge. The theme this month is Love and as well as using Kraft you need to have pink somewhere on your layout. This is my first time playing along at KIU because well...this is my first time using Kraft for a layout. Anyway I'm not sure about this one, first attempt at Kraft anyway. I have scrapped this photo before too not so long ago. Finding time to take new photos is proving to be the hardest thing about scrapping! It is definitely on this weeks to do list!



12 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo, the layers and loving the flowers!! Just WOW WOW WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is incredible. I LOVE this. SO SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely! Love the soft flowers with the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing Georgia .... I agree that sometimes it is difficult to work with kraft ... and photos is the most difficult thing for me too ... Ella is willing but not always and because she is my "grandie", I am not there to catch all the moments!! so I take advantage when I see her ...
    this page is so beautiful Georgia I would never doubt your work ... every one is perfectly perfect ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspirational...Love it !!! Love it !!!! Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Georgia! this looks stunning, amazing.. i love the flowers around the photo, wow, i am speechless as this is more beautiful than words!! love this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow agree, this is just awesome...love everything about it, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING Georgia. What more can I say. Totally gorgeous layout. Just love it. Thanks so much for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning LO Georgia.. LOVE IT, just dreamy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! YEAH! Georgia......
    GORGEOUS design & the Strips of WP papers looks FAN FAB U LAS..This is Spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful page Georgia, so detailed.

    ReplyDelete