Saturday 22 February 2014

Ingvild Bolme & Prima Valentine's Blog Hop



Hey crafty peeps!

It's that time of the month where the Ingvild Bolme team join in for a hop over at Prima Marketing! And I have to tell you, I love it :) So this month, we were asked to do something for Valentines Day....

I have a taken a slightly grungy non-traditional approach...suprised? lol


I have used some Ingvild Bolme Vintage Water taps (how awesome are these) as well as some Junkyard findings special screws.




Other products include the best paper range to come out this season (in my humble opinion) Holmes In Love by UHK Gallery.




 as well as some awesome checker chipboard by Polish manu, Wycinanka.




Make sure you hop along at Prima and see all of the other amazing projects by the IB design team...incredible!!

Thanks as always for stopping by :)
Georgia xox

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome.. amazing.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Georgia - this is stunning! I love the colour combo - those splashes of red are gorgeous! And those taps are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO love this card, and I know I will use this as an inspiration for a card or AJ. The colours and the details, yummi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELOVELOVE the bold contrasts on this card!! Perfect for male or female! Great use of the Junkyard Findings and I love the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete